Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Come ride with me


Today for the first time in eight weeks, I am at home alone.  I've been compiling an update to stick on here.  However I love this little taste of what one member of our household has been up to so much that it needs its own outing.

Click below and go for a ride around Perth's Cultural Precinct in some mighty fine company.  The children and I just happened to up in Perth as well that day.  We enjoyed watching the smiling faces of various participants then suddenly there was someone we knew taking part.


MOBILE MOMENTS sets out across the Perth Cultural Centre for a new series of Film Portraitures for the PROXIMITY Festival, presented by The Blue Room Theatre Summer Nights as a part of Fringe World 29 Jan - 19 Feb 2012  www.proximityfestival.com

Most of the time I really like Perth, but sometimes I just love it.

1 comment:

  1. Being new to Perth, my family has enjoyed looking through your list of favourite things. Thanks you. Susie

    ReplyDelete